- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If www.thefableists.com does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be despatched.
- All prices listed on www.thefableists.com are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
- Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. All contracts are concluded in English.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products
- All “standard” and “next day” delivery options are for the UK only. UK delivery excludes Northern Ireland.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- For all orders that have chosen the “standard mail” delivery option of 3-5 days, once the garments ordered have been packaged and despatched, THE FABLEISTS are no longer responsible for these garments in transit.
- For all orders that have chosen the “next day” delivery option, if you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give THE FABLEISTS Ltd adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond your reasonable control or by reason of THE FABLEISTS Ltd`s fault) then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to THE FABLEISTS Ltd, THE FABLEISTS Ltd may: store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage and re-delivery.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- THE FABLEISTS cannot be held responsible for duty charged by your country. You will be responsible for all additional charges or something
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
Prices and VAT
- All prices on THE FABLEISTS WEB STORE are given in British Pounds Sterling (£).
- All prices are shown inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate (0% rated for all children’s clothing, 20% for Membership Package) but exclusive of delivery costs.
- Customers outside the E.U. will not be charged V.A.T on their purchases but may be liable to their own countries duties when the items enter the destination country.
- You must pay at the time of the order. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. We may change the price of any product before you place an order. We will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order.
- www.thefableists.com accept most major credit/debit cards:
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
RETURNS POLICY, YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL AND REFURNS POLICY
Cancelling an Order
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse.
- If you have already received a despatch notice and the order has already been processed you will have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures.
Returns Procedure - Refunds
If you are unhappy with our products in any way, they can be returned or exchanged provided that they are in unused condition and have all tags in place.
- If you wish to return your item and receive a full refund, items need to be returned and reach us within 30 days of being received by you.
- We will only accept returns provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
- If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and/or tags removed.
Returns Procedure - Exchanging
- Subject to stock availability, we will exchange items that are returned to us within 30 days of being received by you. Please advise us upon receipt of your purchase if you wish to exchange. Please note that return postage costs incurred in an exchange are payable by you. Once this is received the new item will be posted immediately.
- Returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered to you, we at THE FABLEISTS take every effort to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults before sending them out to you. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If you wish to be sent a replacement, please make your request clear when contacting firstname.lastname@example.org about the fault.
- Returns of faulty goods must be returned to us within 30 days of being received by you.
- In case we cannot offer you a replacement, you will have the choice of receiving a refund to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred.
General Returns & Exchanges information
- Returns & exchanges received outside the above time frames will not be accepted. For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EC).
- We will only accept returns provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and/or tags removed.
- Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been delivered with no tags, you should notify us by email on the same day. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Where Do I Send My Return/Exchange?
We are very sorry if you are not satisfied with your order, or it has arrived damaged. Each order will come with an order form. Just circle the items you wish to return/exchange, include a note explaining why you are returning it and list the exchange item and size. Post the items and the form back to us at The Fableists, 5A Church Street, Coggeshall, Essex UK CO6 1UF.
If you have requested an exchange, we will post it out on the working day after we receive your return. If you have requested a refund, we will process it the working day after we receive the return. It might take several days for the funds to return to your account.
If you lose the dispatch note, or can’t find it, let us know and we’ll send you a new one - email@example.com